There are many problems that make water become hard to get; Water Scarcity and Solutions

faizunaa17 49 / 91  
What are the causes of water scarcity? What are your solutions?

There are many problems that make water become hard to get. It usually causes by natural condition and people's act. This essay will give explanations about the reason of water scarcity and some solutions that is divided into two kinds of solutions, one is short-term and another is long-term.

In general, weather condition is one of the primary causes that usually makes water hard to find. Nowadays our seasons time is very weird rather than the past time. Sometimes dry season longer than rainy seasons, but it also reverses in the other time. In fact, the anomaly is caused by human behavior for overusing gasoline and creates greenhouse effect that make the weather become unstable. Taken an example of that, people in their activity are mostly use petrol for fulfilling daily needs. The increasing of the number of vehicles as a result of decreasing price makes every people can purchase it. Then, the machine burning process produce smoke that reduce the stability of air substance in the atmosphere, and the worst effect is causing our weather and seasons so unpredictable, and finally it makes some area in the world dry.

So, to solve that, there are many suggestions that is divided into two primary solutions. First is short term solution. Recently, technology had succeeded for discovering helicopter that can produce man-made rain. The aircraft bring a lot of salt, spread in in the sky to make the cloudy become heavy and finally it will produce rainwater. Secondly is long-term solutions. People must reduce the fuel usage to make our weather condition become stable again even predictable. They can convert their energy into electricity that is renewable even cheaper than gasoline and also less-harmful.

All in all, water scarcity can be solved if people are really aware about their behavior to take care their environment.
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi @faizunaa17, here are my suggestions for you.

It is usually caused by natural condition ...

... causes that usually makes

Nowadays our seasons time iscycles are very weird

make sure that your words/phrase before and after the conjunction are equal. you should write: for overusing gasoline and creating greenhouse effect. But, I suggest you for using complex conjunction rather than compound conjunction.

effect that makes

the increasing of number of the vehiclesi s a result of the decreasing price which can makes every people can purchase it.

... burning process produces smoke that reduce

suggestion:
try to give an "overview" explanation for your first body paragraph on introductory paragraph

I hope it can be helpful for you.
Goodluck and Keep Spirited.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are many problems that make water become hard to get; Water Scarcity and Solutions