Unanswered [0] | Urgent [0]
  

Home / Writing Feedback   % width Posts: 3

The Process of Produce Cement and Concentrate


pujakurniawan19 9 / 16 4  
Jun 22, 2016   #1
The diagrams bellow illustrates about process making cement and how it used to create concrete. Overall, limestone and clay are included in crusher and then pass through in three stages so that ready for use a cement. To producing a concrete, cement can be combined with sand, water and grave.

In the beginning, limestone and clay are crushed until being powder. Next, it is included in mixer and passing to rotating heater for burning. Then the product resulted, from these processes is grinded until be cement. The last step in these processes is the cement is packed with bags.

Regarding the second diagram, about producing concentrate, the cement with composition 15 percent is combined with water, sand, and small stone, each one 10%, 25%, and 50% respectively. After that, this combination is mixed continually and related in big mixer until to be an excellent better concentrate.




MaximKlopunov99 13 / 22 4  
Jun 22, 2016   #2
Hello Puja,

Here are some corrections:
- lack of words ( you have 146 words and you need 150 or more )
- "percent" must be written in figures or in numbers. If you write it in figures you will obtain some extra words.
- so that ready for use a cement make them ready for making cement.
- To produce ing a concrete
- relatedin to a big mixer ( you use an inappropriate meaning of this word. ) transported or moved.

Best wishes,
Maxim.
justivy03 - / 2,367 607  
Jun 22, 2016   #3
Hi Puja, thank you for making sure that you have included the diagram in your analysis. Below are my observations.

- aboutthe process of - in the crusher
- and then pass through into three
- stages so thatin order to be ready for
- use as a cement.
- To producing aproduce concrete,
- water and gravel .

- until beingto become powder.
- Next, it is included in a mixer
- and passingpass through to a rotating heater
- product resultedof the product ,
- is grindedgrounded until be cement.
- is thewhen the cement is packed
- within the bags.

There you have it Puja, I hope the corrections above are helpful in your revision and I'm happy that I'm able to see progress in your writing.


Home / Writing Feedback / The Process of Produce Cement and Concentrate