The proportion of three types of businesses access to social media for commerce benefit

ctttismi 1 / -  

bar chart report

The chart provides information on the proportion of three types of businesses access to social media for commerce benefit from 2012 to 2016.
In general, all three kinds of businesses increased through every year, apart from 2015. The greatest usage of social media was a large company, while small businesses comprised the lowest used.

Relating to small and medium companies, the period prolonged from 2012 to 2014 witnessed a climb in social media utilization. To be specific, the small businesses increased marginally, beginning just under 30% little to 35% in 2014. The change is even more pronounced in medium-sized businesses, starting with 30% in 2012, then picked up moderately to approximately 50% after two later years. Both types of businesses suffered a steep reduction in the next year, after that surged up 50% in the final year, more than 20% compared with 2015.

On the contrary, large-sized companies make extensive of social media, with figures nearly always stabilizing in roundly 80% from 2012 to 2016. The sole exception to this was 2015, that the use of social networks saw a plummet by just over 50%.
all three kinds of businesses

Refer to the business types directly as a part of the short form report. You have to do that because a specific business type in the trending reference.

The chart

There are several types of charts for task 1. This is why a general chart reference cannot be used. The specific image type is necessary for task accuracy.

The first analytical paragraph is well executed. it perfectly compares the first 2 businesses. That is, as far as I can tell since you did not upload an image for my reference. I am going to have to take your word for it.

The last paragraph is too brief. The analysis has expansion oom that would have helped further strengthen the analysis to the point of the previous paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / The proportion of three types of businesses access to social media for commerce benefit