Pros and cons opinions that young people should take a work early after they finish their schools

Linda91 30 / 40 3  
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.
Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.

These days, it is pros and cons opinion that young people should take a work early after they finish their schools and before attending university. I personally believe that there are any benefits and weaknesses about it.

First and foremost, taking a job at a relative young aged will increase knowledge and rises real life experience to the juveniles itself as they involve in real society. In addition, they learn many things in real environment such how to behave with other people and learning to cope a problem in a job. A success entrepreneur, Bob Sadino, he has worked since he is young. He develops some business through trial and error until he reaches the one of success business, property development. Experience in real life teaches him to be success people, and his company is outstanding in Indonesia and even in over the world now. There is undoubtedly that working at young aged brings an advantage.

However, there is any disadvantage if juvenile take a decision to work rather than entering to the university. Most of them tend to continue their works than attending university as they already know about money. They can do many things with it such buying their stuff whatever they want. Also, they already feel that they can fulfill their needs, so that they become reluctant to take a higher education. Besides, they tend to focus on their jo because already have responsibilities in that field that obligates them to finish it, instead of stopping it. It can be done if they want to enter better education such in university. It can be seen from the example that there is any disadvantage to young people who take a job after they accomplish their school.

The aforementioned shows that making a decision to involve in a job between school and university brings advantage and disadvantage to young people.
AmitJ - / 3 1  
Hi Linda. The 3rd para about disadvantage is very well written. Below are my suggestions
These days, it is pros and cons opinion that young people should take a work early after they finish their schools and before attending university.

... there are any benefits and weaknesses about it. whether young people should ...

... young aged will increase knowledge and rises raises real life experience to of the juveniles itself as they grt involvedinvolve in real society. In addition, they learn many things in real environment such as how to behave with other people and learning to cope with problemsa problem in a job.

... he has worked since he iswas young. He developeddevelops some business through trial and error until he cracked a successful business ofreaches the one of success business, property development. Experience in real life taughtteaches him to be a successful personsuccess people, and his company is ...

There is undoubtedly that working at young aged age brings an advantage.

However, there is any disadvantage if juvenile taketakes a decision to work rather than entering to the university. Most of them tend to continue their works ....

Home / Writing Feedback / Pros and cons opinions that young people should take a work early after they finish their schools