Pupils should pay more attention to their lectures in the class

erin24 12 / 13  
These days internet based courses have become a popular alternative to university based courses. Some students prefer this type of learning because they do not need to attend lectures. Others argue that it is important to study at university. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Some pupils choose the internet based courses type to their study at university, whereas other pupils think that attending lectures is more important type of study at university. I believe that that there are no justifications for this. This essay will discuss both points of view.

With regard to the course type study at university, some students who choosing learn at university by advance technology courses type take an opportunity to join e-learning study method. In this chance, they can learn their courses wherever and whenever. For example, Edinburgh University provides this study method for its master student to finish their study. As a result, they still achieve comprehensive understanding and an honourable title but need more time. Therefore, it is acceptable for them to join this study method in their class.

However, I do not believe this argument stand up to scrutiny. The attendance of lecture and students in the class is necessary. Firstly, technology, such e-learning, cannot substitute for a real process at learning in the class. Lecturer as a real teacher in this learning process is the essential person who can encourage their pupils in the learning process. In addition, learners need structured courses that only provide if their present the lecture. An experienced teacher knows what materials to choose and creates structured programs for his or her learners in the class.

In brief, although some pupils more comfortable if they study at university with the internet based courses type, I would argue there is sufficient evidence that attend lectures will give brighter explanation in learning process for their study at university. Therefore, pupils should pay more attention to their lectures in the class.
fariz10 13 / 18 2  
Hi Erin,

I like the way you wrote this essay and you have delivered your idea properly. However, on the first paragraph, I saw you mentioned the word of pupils twice. It would be better if you change the second sentence with another word which has same meaning or paraphrasing it.

Some pupils choose the internet based courses type to their study at university, whereas other pupils think that attending lectures is more important type of study(In my opinion, it would be better if you change it with {method of study}) at university. I believe that that there are no justifications for this. This essay will discuss both points of view.
swara86 2 / 10  
In brief, although some pupils ARE more comfortable if they study at A university with the internet based courses type, I would argue there is sufficient evidence that attendS lectures PHYSICALLY will give brighter explanation in learning process for their study at university.

Home / Writing Feedback / Pupils should pay more attention to their lectures in the class