IELTS-TASK2 : RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS IN ONTARIO BETWEEN 2001 AND 2007

Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
The line graph highlights the regular teachers who registered in Ontario from 2001 to 2007 and it is measured in percentage. Overall, it can be seen that recruitment for English-Language teachers experienced a fluctuation during the period, whereas the French-language displayed a steep plunge each over a three-year period.

According to the data, both of the regular teachers started at 70% and they decreased to 52% in 2002. However, there was a different progress in 2003 when English-language teachers rose to 69%. In contrast to this, France-language teachers dropped more to 40%.

Between 2003 and 2005, both of them increased steadily which the English-language teachers to 70% and the france-language teachers to 43%. Following this year, there was a slow fluctuation in the percentage of English-language teachers until it peaked at 75% in 2007. However, the percentage of France-languange teachers returned a jump to 31% in 2006 and they reached a trough of 28% in the end of graduation period.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The line graph highlights PRESENTS THE PERCENTAGE OF GRADUATES WHO APPLY FOR JOBS AS TEACHERS OF ENGLISH AND FRENCH the regular teachers who registered in Ontario from 2001 to 2007 and it is measured in percentage. Overall, it can be seen that recruitment for English-Language teachers experienced a fluctuation during the period, whereas the French-language displayed a steep plunge each over a three-year period.a gap between the figures had widened out. While the recruitment of English teachers decrease throughout the year, the converse would appear to be true for that of French ones

According to the data, both of the ...
As per the data, there was a starting point of finding employment, with 70% of both figures. After a dramatic decrease, the recruitment of French teachers fully recovered to almost 70%, while the proportion of English teachers continued to drop of 40%.

Between 2003 and 2005, both of them increased ...
By 2007, the figure for French teacher leveled out, but there is a small drop of approximately 2% before reaching a peak of around 73%. In contrast, a slight rise was recorded in the recruitment of English teachers to about 3%, but then again, this decreased to hit a low of below 39%.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-TASK2 : RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS IN ONTARIO BETWEEN 2001 AND 2007