IELTS WRITING; a recycling law is not a vital factor to change the public awareness of recycling

wayne33 1 / -  

are laws needed to make people recycle more of their waste?

Although the new legislation can tackle a part of this situation, I do not totally agree that a recycling law is vital factor to change the public awareness of recycling.

In my opinion, a new recycling law would be one possible way to let people obey the recycling obligations. While violating this law, you will give different levels of punishments. For example, people who fail to adhere to this law need to accept penalties ranging from a small fine to community services, or even going to jail for repeated offenders. These measures could encourage people to obey the recycling law. As a result, the environment would become more and more clean and waste-free for everyone by improved behaviors of homeowners.

Along with legal sanctions, the government has to increase the public's awareness of their behaviors and environmental education. For example, it is an efficient way to teach children about recycling knowledges in school. Even more, the government can held a recycling activity to teach homeowners about the environmental impacts of household waste. Besides, the government can invest the money to develop recycling facilities and systems, so that waste is processed more effectively. Combing these measures becomes a long-term way to deal with recycling problems.

In conclusion, making recycling law just tackle a part of recycling problems. The government needs to combine other measures to encourage people to dispose their waste more responsibility.
Your essay clocks in with lacking words in reference to the acceptable word count. The standard word count for a properly scored essay is 250 words minimum, no more than 290 words. You submitted 232 words in this essay. It is far below the required word number. Expect percentage points deductions based on the missing word count. That will have your essay start being scored at a disadvantage. Your essay already has a failing score consideration even before the other 5 errors based on spelling, grammar, clarity, and vocabulary are applied. Added together, it will be difficult for your essay to achieve a passing band score.

Without the original prompt, I cannot truly assess your work in reference to prompt accuracy and response. I am in the dark as to whether your response to the question being asked is correct or not. Kindly remember to post the prompt next time. It is impossible to accurately review your work without it. I cannot go further with assessing your work at this point. I do not have any guidelines with which to compare your response and overall work with. That is what the posting of the original prompt provides.
tishai - / 2  
I think your example like an explanation. An example should be more detail and realistic such as a story, a survey, a study or personal example....

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING; a recycling law is not a vital factor to change the public awareness of recycling