IELTS - Recycling rubbish does not happen in some countries; Why & What can be done?

jupiter 2 / 11 2  
Hi guys, here is my essay for the IELTS writing task 2. Could you please give me comments about ideas or grammar? Thanks so much.

In many countries people do not recycle their rubbish as much as they could. Why do you think this is? What can be done to change this?

It is apparent that with increasing environment concerns and the rapid exhaustion of the Earth's natural resources, it is very important to dispose of trash in an eco-friendly manner. There are nevertheless a great number of people all over the world fail to do this in their daily activities.

The primary reasons for this are their awareness and habits. Some decades ago, there are not many concerns about what the global warming is, or how to save our mineral materials and other natural resources. Some people even thought that those resources were unlimited. Consequently, they wasted instead of recycled rubbish as it is possible. Now, despite of the goverments' efforts, citizens in many countries still cannot completely realize the usefulness of recycling as well as change their daily habits being for many years.

The second point of this matter is availability, which is extremely lack of recycling facilities or even they have not existed in some places. In our building, there is just one rubbish bin for all kinds of waste. What should people do with their separated trash? Or are there any meaning of this activity if in the ultimate step, all kinds of waste will be thrown into a dumping ground?

Obviously it is not a work of a person, but all walks of life. By organizing "green campaigns", improving citizens' knowledge via means of media and supplying facilities for separated rubbish are things that governments should do to change the citizens' manners. On the other hand, forcing people by levying a fine on those who do not separate their trash is also one of the effective ways to change the habits of people.
hughj 2 / 21 8  
Some decades ago, there are not many concerns about what the global warming is, => ...there was not much awareness...
Consequently, they wasted instead of recycled rubbish as it is possible=> delete the "as it is possible." or change it.
Now, despite of the goverments' efforts, citizens in many countries still cannot completely realize the usefulness of recycling as well as change their daily habits being for many years. => are completely oblivious of the hazardous ramifications of their actions.

The second point of this matter is availability, which is extremely lack of recycling facilities or even they have not existed in some places.=>

The second point of this matter is availability. There is an urgent insufficiency in the number of recycling facilities, and this causes recycling to not be a viable option for many.

Or are there any meaning of this activity if in the ultimate step, all kinds of waste will be thrown into a dumping ground?=>

Or, is there any meaning of this activity when the garbage meats its day of judgement, when waste alike will be thrown into a dumping ground?

Obviously it is not a work of a person, but all walks of life.= of all walks of life.
via means of= via the means of the media
supplying facilities for separated rubbis= providing facilities.
It is apparent that with increasing environment concerns and the rapid exhaustion of the Earth's natural resources, it is very important to dispose of trash in an eco-friendly manner.

...'' It is apparent '' and ''it is important'' sound a bit repetitive. My suggestion ;
It is apparent that with increasing environment concerns and rapid depletion of Earth's natural resources, trash needed to be disposed in an eco-friendly manner.

The primary reasons for this are their awareness and habits.

The primary reasons for this issue is low awareness level of the people and their habits.
OP jupiter 2 / 11 2  
Thanks, guys. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - Recycling rubbish does not happen in some countries; Why & What can be done?