Relults of a survey : Purpose of UK resident visit, IELTS task 1.

nsahmad 11 / 14 3  
A breakdown of the results of a survey which sampled cross-section in 100,000 of UK residents asking if they travel abroad and why they travel for is presented in the table, while the bart chart shows the number of traveler based on purpose tourisms from 1994 to 1998. Overall, people were more likely to go abroad for holiday, clearly, Western Europe become destinations where was the highest visitor over the periods.

As per the data, Holiday had dominated the reasons why people went to foreign country, the number of traveler accounted more than 14.000 over the history. This was in stark contrast to the proportion of other reasons hitting a low of around a thousand. Moreover, purposing to business and Visiting relatives represented a difference number, while the number of visitors for business went up over the time, it was a fluctuation in figures for keeping in touch to their friends and families.

Turning to destinations visited by UK residents, the most popular tourism was Western Europe. 24.519 in 1998 became reaching a peak of proportions. Compared to North America and Other Areas, these had widened range of figure for travelers. Interestingly, in 1995, the number of tourists decreased steadily in all of areas, while there were a significant increase in next three years.

INA 6 / 12 2  
A breakdown of the results of a survey which sampled ...

Hi, Ahmad
let me rewrite your essay and give you some suggestion.

"A breakdown of the survey results which use pooled-data sample in 100,000 residents in UK. What is the reason people travel abroad is presented in the table. While, the bar chart reveals the number of travelers based on the purpose of tourism going abroad was break down in the three different areas between the years of 1994 and 1998. Overall, humankind prefer to go abroad for holiday. As seen, Western Europe become the popular destination which was the highest visitor over the periods."

Home / Writing Feedback / Relults of a survey : Purpose of UK resident visit, IELTS task 1.