Risk-taking phenomenon - careful evaluation and calculated choices

quanha123 1 / -  

It is important for people to take risks, both in their professional lives and their personal lives

Risk-taking is a multifaceted phenomenon that influences both social and individual status. It has always been a debate whether it is more advantageous to take risks. Personally, taking risks is positive provided that they are worthwhile, and people should evaluate their choice carefully. This will be shown by looking at both pros and cons of making risky decision, and recommendation is also presented for prudent decision-making.

On the one hand, it is true that embracing risks may result in outstanding rewards, this can be seen in successful people who acquire the motivation to step out of their comfort zones. For example, Elon Musk pushed the boundaries to buy a dying space company. Through his vision and determination, he not only transformed the company into the influential SpaceX but also became one of the world's wealthiest individuals. Such inspired story contributes to the fact that opening up to new experiences and challenges enables people to acquire personal confidence and resilience or even self-motivation in their careers. Thus, this makes it clear that positive outcomes from daring decision making can be hugely beneficial.

On the other hand, it is essential to acknowledge the potential drawbacks of risk-taking. Elon Musk, before managed to change the space company, experienced tremendous stress and even wanted to commit suicide. Financial setbacks, damaged reputation, and strained relationships are among the many challenges that risk-takers may face. Therefore, it is vital to weigh the risks carefully, considering the potential negative impacts and maintaining a balance between ambition and self-care.

In conclusion, despite extraordinary benefits in personal growth, innovation and seizing the opportunities, people should consider taking risks carefully. Therefore, it is through careful evaluation and calculated choices that people can navigate the intricate landscape of risk and achieve remarkable outcomes.
both social and individual status

This is a misleading phrase that totally changes the original discussion basis. Social risk does not refer to professional risk and individual status does not refer to personal lives. These are incorrect word usage that will significantly lower your LR score and bring your TA score down to an almost failing level.

... people should evaluate their choice carefully... ...recommendation is also presented for prudent decision-making.

The essay will get a failing task accuracy score. That is because you have chosen to disregard the original discussion instructions that only ask you to compare the advantages and disadvantages. You should not be offering any concluding opinion such as prudent decision making. These are all unnecessary deviations that will result in a negative TA score.

The essay itself hits the mark in the discussion paragraphs, but fails to again meet the requirements in the concluding summary Therefor, the essay will not receive a passing score. There are too many discussion alterations contained that lowered every aspect of scoring.
desukanani 1 / 2  
"both social and individual status" : the original topic really diverges into another one which is confuse.
You seem to be an expert of paraphrasing but the essay is off-topic in the first place so It cannot receive TA score despite great statements and examples you have.

Home / Writing Feedback / Risk-taking phenomenon - careful evaluation and calculated choices