The schema of reusing rain water in day-to-day activities (IELTS TASK 1)

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
The diagram describes the process of reusing rain water in day-to-day activities. Overall, there are two sources of water, from the dam reservoir and the rain itself. In fact, some equipment's is needed to treat the water. A more complete explanation of the rainwater reused follow below.

In this picture dam is the prominent sources of water stockpile. It is can storage a huge amount of water from the rainfall in the rainy season. Before it can be consumed, the water is treated first in water treatment plant. Next, the water which is had used sent to the waste water treatment, in there it recycled in order to be reuse again. Moreover, excess treated water is discarded to the river.

The second source of water comes directly from the rainfall. The rainwater tank which is located beside the house has a function to accommodate the running rainwater on roof of the house. Then it distributes to home for house hold purposes. Furthermore, storm water treatment directly send the rainwater to the river without consuming.

It is really amazing how much you improve with your comprehension and writing skills with every essay. You show a new clarity of thought, understanding of the process, and most importantly, improved sentence structuring skills with this most recent work of yours. If you will, please allow me to help you further improve your written work :-)

Overall, there There are two sources of water, from the dam

In fact, some equipment's is needed to SOME EQUIPMENT ARE NECESSARY IN ORDER TO treat the water.

rainwater reused FILTRATION followS below.

In this picture THE dam

prominent sources of water stockpile

It is can storage STORE a huge

the rainfall in the DURING THE rainy season

can be consumed DRANK

the water which is had used IS sent to the waste water treatment

in there WHERE it IS recycled in order to be reuseD again

Moreover, excess EXCESS treated water is THEN discarded INTO the river.

directly from the rainfall

beside the house has a function to accommodate COLLECTS the running rainwater

rainwater on FROM THE roof of the house.

Then it distributes to THE WATER IS THEN DISTRIBUTED THROUGHOUT THE home for house hold purposes

Furthermore, storm water treatment directly send the rainwater to the river without consuming.
- I am not sure what you mean by this last line. Can you please clarify what you mean? Did you mean that "The storm water treatment facility sends the remaining rainwater into the river without being processed for household use" ?
OP Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Yes @vangiespen, i will loves to read every comments that you write (refer to your question) :-)

right, it was what i mean.
"The storm water treatment facility sends the remaining rainwater into the river without being processed for household use"

I am sorry made this sentence unclear.

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / The schema of reusing rain water in day-to-day activities (IELTS TASK 1)