Task 2 - Schools should cut art and music out of the curriculum

Desty22 13 / 20 1  
The role of education is to prepare children for the modern world. Schools should cut art and music out of the curriculum so that children can focus on useful subjects such as information and technology. To what extent do you agree?

Education is essential part for human being to achieve. This is the way to make our kids ready in advanced world; however many people believe that it would be better if school excluded art and music materials in the school. They believe it will make students more focus on other necessary subjects such as information and technology, but I do not believe that this will bring positive development for the following reasons.

To begin, advanced era has been growing up faster in several developments such as technology, science and infrastructure, thus another people stand their children gaining more knowledge in information and technology. It will make students more ready to face job field in the future. As they believe in term of modern era, it would give bigger chance in certain subjects that also gives betterment life. For example, Google office as technology manufacture shows better rank in subsidize their worker in health insurance, higher salary even budget for holiday.

However, it would be better if art and music curriculum have the same chance as well as other subjects in the school. One of the biggest reasons is art and music would help emerging students 'sensitivity as human being. This ability is not easily found in other curriculum since those just need ability to think logically in learning process such as mathematics and science. Meanwhile art and music build sense of felling to create wonderful creatures; for example, pianist experiences in several tuts keyboards in order to create music by combining sense of felling and mind. Next, definition as talented students is not only in science and technology, but also in art and music subjects due to individuals have different capability such as musician Picasso with incredible output.

All in all, it is clear to me that although there are several reasons in cutting art and music in curriculum system, there are also plenty of benefit in art and music. Government should give larger analysis in curriculum system then
Lita27 16 / 21 2  
This is the way to make our kidschildren ready in advanced world; (...) would be better if schools excluded art and music materials in the schoolfrom their curriculum .

... focus on other necessary subjects, such as information and technology, but I do not believe that this will bring ... . Concerning to this idea, I convince that art and music are still vital for students since it brings positive development, which will be explained in the subsequent paragraphs

To begin with , advanced era has been growing up faster in in this fast-paced era, several (...) science and infrastructure have improved quickly , thus anotherthe majority of people stand their children gainingto gain more knowledge in information and technology. This is because, It will make students more ready to face job fieldthe workforce in the future.

... subjects that also gives betterment in life. For example, Google office as technology manufacture shows better ...Google, as one of the information and technology-based giant companies will reqruit and give more job opportunity to people who have better IT knowledge as the qualification.
Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
Hii Desty,

MeanwhileA rt and music build sense of fellingfeeling to create wonderful creatures. F or example, pianist who experiences in several tuts keyboards in ordertowill create music by combining sense of fellingfeeling and mind.

... but also in art and music subjects due to individualshavehas different capability such as musician ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 2 - Schools should cut art and music out of the curriculum