Writing task 2: Secondary education should be offered?

DiepVu99 10 / 21 9  
In countries where there is high unemployment, most pupils should be offered only primary education. There is no point in offering secondary education to those who will have no hope of finding a job. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

secondary schools should be motivated

Unemployment is upturns and downturns in some countries, which leads to some opinions that students should be merely allowed to get access to primary schools. The statement continues that it is unnecessary to provide them with secondary education while there will be no future in looking for a job. In my perspective, I absolutely disagree with the statement.

Firstly, knowledge or critical skills are extremely worthwhile in the development of students' capability. A student equipped enough essential basic skills can take part in the growth of a certain aspect and be effortlessly received a position. The fact is that the main responsibility of secondary education is to help students explore and enhance their abilities. For example, subjects are set up to create an overview in each sector such as technology, biology, etc. Thereby, students can have the opportunity of perceiving exactly what their demand or desire is, then orient the proper future job.

Moreover, receiving only primary education could cause a serious barrier among social levels. Those who just finished the basic one would be sometimes embarrassed because of their poor situation or become some negative factors due to a lack of education. So, eventually finding a job is more and more impossible. Definitely, others approached higher education could be nothing less than experiencing a large horizon. They could contribute to the national development via their work and enjoy a better living standard from the welfare system and citizenship. It is obvious that offering secondary education would be more effective than the limitation.

In conclusion, secondary schools should be motivated because of specific advantaged, instead of being prevented from unpredictable unemployment.
(271words)
thanks for reading. please leave your comments!
thaonhi97 2 / 5  
Unemployment is upturns and ... - I was a bit confused on this topic sentence and what direction you were going, I think you can maybe rephrase it to be a bit clearer for the reader to understand. But your body paragraphs were really good!

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing task 2: Secondary education should be offered?