Several steps of hydrology's cycle resulting in a rain

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
The diagrams give the information about several steps of hydrology's cycle which produces a rain. Overall, there are three stages which happen it naturally, then it begins from evaporation to the rainfall.

Initially, there is evaporation from sea, land, and river because of the heat from the sun. After that, the vapor concentrates on the air and transform into clouds. Then, the clouds moving to the highland since the wind push it. When the clouds reach a saturation point, the water will be fallen called rain or precipitation.

After precipitation, the water has several ways to reach the sea. First, it absorbs into porous rock and run slowly in the ground water and finally comes out in the sea, while cannot through the non-porous rock. Second, the water which is fall in the waterways will be following the river as main track until the sea. Eventually, it evaporates again to produce a cloud.

Hi Riandi, below are my thoughts on your analysis essay.

- The diagrams give the information abouton several steps
- of hydrology'shydrogen cycle which
- produces a rain.
- Overall, there are three stages whichthat happensit naturally,
- then itthis begins from evaporation to the rainfall.

- Initially, there is evaporationwater evaporates from the sea, landlakes , and river - becausewith the help of the heat from the sun.
- After that, theThe vapor concentrates onin the air and transforms into clouds. - Then, the clouds movingmove to the highland
- sinceand the wind push it.
- the water will be fallenfalls and we calledit rain or precipitation in a more scientific terminology .

There you have it Riandi, I hope the above remarks help you with the revision of your analysis essay. I suppose for your future writing projects, when it comes to analysis writing, make sure that you focus on the accuracy of the information, for this analysis, you said "evaporates from the sea, LAND and river", when it's suppose to be, "evaporate from the see, LAKES and river", such information is crucial so you have to be careful.

Home / Writing Feedback / Several steps of hydrology's cycle resulting in a rain