Speaking different languages is beneficial for the person who posses this skill

andika08 81 / 80 16  
TED Summary : The benefits of a bilingual brain

In modern era, we enter to majority of bilingual languages in the world. By having many languages, people can use it for travelling around the countries and also can work with the different of friends. The languages contains two active parts such as speaking and writing also listening and reading. In more detail, the multilanguages will effect for the left and right brain people. The left brain using for analytical and dominant action. In other case, the right brain can be used to connect an activity everyday also for emotional feelings by people. All in all, by learning this multilanguages, it gives remarkable advantages such as smarter thingking than others and more healthy too for society.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear andika, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

In modern erathis day and age, we enter to the majority of bilingual languages inthrough the world.

By having manyvariety languages, people (...) can work with the different offoreign friends.

..., the multilanguages will be effect for the left and right human brain people .

The left side of brain are using for analytical ...

... also for emotional feelings byof people.

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Speaking different languages is beneficial for the person who posses this skill