Should we spend more money on schools and hospitals than large, splendid buildings in a city?

alvisphantom 2 / 2  
Some people think that the money should be spent on improving schools and hospitals than constructing large, impressive buildings in a city. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Nowadays, many enormous, spectacular buildings are being constructed in the world . In big cities like New York, London, Paris, there are many magnificent skyscrapers. These buildings attract many people to visit them. It's may contribute to the tourism. However, some people think that it's necessary to spend money on improving schools and hospitals. I agree with this view.

In a country, schools and hospitals play important roles. Schools provide education which help citizens become more intellectual. Education not only helps the economy grow fastly and stably, but also it reduces crime, illiteracy. Hospitals supply healthcare to improve life quality. Hospitals with high technology will have a good treatment and that can make patients recover from illness quickly. That is the reasons why I support to the view I have written.

Overall, we should invest on upgrading schools and hospitals. It does not mean that we stop constructing the other buildings, just spend less money on them. Because I think they have important meanings, too. In the future, you will achieve what you have planted.
euphorain 1 / 1 1  
However, other people
but it also reduces crime and illiteracy.
Hospitals with high technology will have better treatments which can help patients ...
There are the reasons why I support my view.
Overall, we should invest in

Many minor mistakes, overall analysis of prompt is good but you don't make a strong case. Good points are brought up but they are kinda generic which may or may not be a problem depending on what this is for.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should we spend more money on schools and hospitals than large, splendid buildings in a city?