Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The stages of a wind turbine works and the output resulted

IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
The two diagrams give information regarding how a wind turbine is adjusted in different locations. Overall, what stands out from the diagram describes how a wind turbine works and the output which is resulted is in some areas.

In the first stage of the turbine, it starts when a wind come across turbine. Automatically, wind sensor operates speed and direction of turbine by using generator to turn blades fiberglass at the same time which can produce output 1.5 megawatts. Meanwhile, computer around locations is connected to blades for setting direction and angle of turbine.

Moving to a more detailed analysis from the diagram reveals that a wind turbine is putted in three different locations. Firstly, in high landmark, it is better as turbine can get maximum wind strengths. Then, another location is in the sea. Although this may result less output, this does not spoil landscape. Surprisingly, if turbine is around accommodation, it just can produce output 100 kilowatts.

Home / Writing Feedback / The stages of a wind turbine works and the output resulted