IELTS;Streamlining Education has more advantages or disadvantages? Discuss both views

ntdang92 3 / 2  
Some people say that children with different abilities should be taught in different classes at school; other; however , think that streaming education has more disadvantages than advantages, and that all children should be taught in one and same class.

Discuss both of the views. which do you support? give reason for your answer.

A much debated issue these days is whether youngster with assorted capacities ought to be educated in dissimilar level at school. Many people are of the opinion that we should implement this, while some opposite opinion suppose distinctive classes bring more drawback. This essay will analyse both pros and cons of this idea.

First of all, classifying dissimilar students to suitable environment can help talented students who always want to prove themselves have chance to develop more quickly. Indeed, with favorable programme, they can abridge the time need to complete every grade. Not only that, these classes also support students have lower capacity. When teacher have adequate time to care them, they will not feel inferior, as study with superior others., Besides, owing to categorize level of students, educators have more opportunites. What appropriate syllabus and agenda for their class may enhance aptitude for white-collar youngster.

However , specialized education also bring a lot of fault . The fight for justice and democracy in class is an essential prerequisite for youngsters. But, if streaming classes are enforced , this may be difficult to implemented . Beyond , less intelligent children do not have chance to interact with smarter partner. In young generation, exchange relations between pupils have reversed level are really crucial . Evidently, this education system will make to increase self-conceited and self-abased children.

From all things considered, although a great many people hold firm to their beliefs that we need to eliminate specialized education , I am convinced that this is very necessary for us, especially, in changeable world today.
Shumaila86 11 / 31 9  
A much debated issue these days is whether youngster with assorted capacities ought to be educated in dissimilar level at school.

your sentence is incomplete because 'whether' leaves the thought incomplete here.

implement this, while some

NO comma.

while some opposite opinion suppose distinctive classes bring more drawback

i don not get the idea. Is it like 'while some people with opposite opinion suppose...'?
Do mention in the introduction that whether you agree or disagree with the statement.

talented students who always want to prove themselves have chance

talented students,who want to prove themselves, have a chance

students have lower capacity

i think capacity is used for machines. For humans we use IQ or mental level.

owing to categorize level of students

owing to categorized level

exchange relations between pupils have reversed level are really crucial

sentence structure is not right
you should improve sentence making skills because your sentences are confusing n do not clear what you want to say.
A much debated issue these days is whether youngster with assorted capacitiescapabilities ought to be educated in dissimilar leveltheir respective specialized areas at school.

Many people are of the opinion that we should implement this, while some opposite opinion suppose distinctive classes bring more drawback.

Many people are of the opinion that this should be implemented while some oppose this view claiming that such streamlining would have more disadvantages than advantages for the students.

First of all, classifying dissimilar students to suitable environment can help talented students who always want to prove themselves have chance to develop more quickly.

... this sentence is too long and cramped up with too many ideas. Better you re-phrase it to improve clarity.

However , specialized education also bring a lot of fault .

However, specialized education too has many disadvantages.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS;Streamlining Education has more advantages or disadvantages? Discuss both views