Some have a strong preference for studying alone while others tend to go for learning in a group

thungoc13 1 / -  

Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of students.

Some pupils expressed a strong preference for studying alone while others tend to go for learning in a group. Although they both have some advantages and drawbacks, I would rather choose the former. My essay below will outline a number of reasons to elucidate my choice.

There is no denial that studying alone involves some vital benefits. To begin with, unaccompanied learning helps students concentrate better. For instance, when they study difficult subjects such as maths or physics, they demand for a quiet and peaceful environment without interruption. Learning alone can provide that, so that pupils can not be disturbed whilst doing their assignment and can understand the knowledge more exceptionally. In the second place, learners are likely to be forced to think more when they study on their own. Since there is no one nearby they can ask, they have to brainstorm more. Therefore, this enables the ability of dealing with problems to improve. Finally, studying alone makes students think independently and develop their own opinion. As learners can not receive suggestions from others, no one could have an effect on their point of view. As a result, students may create their thoughts and not become a parrot.

However, I do not deny that studying in a group is another good way of acquiring knowledge. One primary reason is that working in a group can help students have more motivation when learning. In particular, when it comes to a difficult problem that one person can not clarify single-handedly, then cooperating with other people may be greatly conducive. Nevertheless, I am convinced that the benefits of studying alone are dominant.

To conclude, whether we study alone or in a group, it depends on our habits and awareness. I believe each student may have each way of learning that is suitable for them.

302 words.

Thanks for grading my essay!
The essay asks for your direct opinion. So the examples must be based on first person,rather than 3rd party reasons. Kindly remember that you are asked to discuss your preference. So the reasons other people may have is not totally valid in this discussion. While the "other" person benefit will be scored, it will not be as high as when you use your personal experience, insight, or assumptions.

You need 2 logical reasons to support your opinion to properly address the prompt requirement. Where an A/D or" Discuss both news" instruction is not provided, none should be supplied. A personal opinion essay is based on a single point of new that supports you. The opposing side is not scorable. You need a properly developed essay and that means not discussing the opposite, unless it is to say why it is wrong and proves support for your opinion in the end.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some have a strong preference for studying alone while others tend to go for learning in a group