Struggling for writting and speaking skills in English.

kwkent94 1 / 1  
Since I was children, language is always the weak point of mine. I just cannot handle language subject in my study life, and it is even worse when coming to writting and speaking part in English. There are many times I determined to improve it, but I just cannot keep it up as I am really don't interested in it. Now, it's my time to enter degree, hence I once again determined to face my weak point and do whatever I can to improve it.

When in secondary school, I met with my English teacher. As a student of her, she noticed that my English level is truly not at where it should be as a secondary student. That time, I wrote my own essays as many as I can and hand it up for her to correct it. I learned a lot from her. But the result is, even I did all that, there are just a slightly improvement. I had desperate. I asked, how can others mastered in English so easily, but I can't. My teacher answered, :' If you want to master in English, the only things you need to do is read.' The word 'read' awaken and attracted me. Because it is true that I didn't read much on English article as English is not my stapler language.

When comes to reading, I faced a big problem. I just cannot stay focus on reading English article, every time I start to read I would feel boring and sleepy, because I didn't understand most of the sentences even though I used dictionary. I just cannot rearrange and make a very clear understanding to the sentence I had read as the structures are so different from my stapler language. But all these cannot be my excuse for giving up studying English. I try hard by write it more and watch drama with English based subtitles. I am confident that I can master English well one day. I would also try to speak with my friends in English.

Finally, I hope that I can improve this language that has beaten me up for so many years, I am not going to give up until I mastered it for a certain level!
Since I was children, language is always the weak point of mine. I just cannot handle language subject in my study life, and it is even worse when coming to writting and speaking part in English.

Since my childhood, learning languages has always been my weakest point. I just couldn't handle this subject throughout my study life and it became even worse when it came to speaking and writing English language.

There are many times I determined to improve it, but I just cannot keep it up as I am really don't interested in it

Although there were many instances I promised myself to improve on my linguistic skills, I just couldn't keep up that promise because I really didn't have the right interest to do that.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
When in secondary school, I met with my English teacher. As a student of her, she noticed that my English level is truly not at where it should be as a secondary student.

When I was in high school, my English teacher noticed that my English level did not meet the performance standard set off for a high school student.

Now, it's my time to enter degree, hence I once again determined to face my weak point and do whatever I can to improve it.

Now that I will enter college, I have to be determined to face my weak point and strive more to improve my linguistic skills.

I can relate to you. When I was just starting learning the language, I felt I was the most incompetent English learner living in the world!! But I did my best to face it. The secrets? Positivism and determination. I know you can communicate well using the English language, and I see that capability as I am reading your essay though there are still things that you need to improve :) ) "MABUHAY KA!"
OP kwkent94 1 / 1  
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I would try my best to built such beautiful sentence structure like you guys.^^

Home / Writing Feedback / Struggling for writting and speaking skills in English.