Student, not teachers or administrators, should be in control of their own education

BNMS 1 / 1  
Who is better at the decision for education, is it student or is it teacher. The answer is the teacher. As education plays very important role in everyone's future. Our teachers know very well then us. Let's discussed more by some examples,

When the child is in the kinder care he or she has no experience of what to learn and how to learn. It is the teacher only who knows how to train child and give him a perfect base for his bright future. As going further more, in the high school the student have know idea about the importance of education in the life. Because the student is young, they can not make the right decision. Teachers do their job by guiding them and teaching them. If we give chance to student to choose their subject they will defiantly choose the subject which they like for e.g. music, play, games etc. but the administration or teacher will choose subject which will be good for the student.

The teacher and administration has the more experience, because they teaching student in the school and the college. With the knowledge they build students career. Everyone is best in their place. Teachers do not have any idea about games, but the child can easily suggest what game will have more fun for them. So in the same way teachers and the administration have more idea about educational decision.

In conclusion, It is understood that student are not in the control of their own education. It is important to participate in the making of decision but the final decision should be of teachers or administration.
anaraserikbek92 1 / 2  
Hi,
I think you have just one point to support your thesis.
TOEFL essays are preferred to have at least two supporting paragraphs.
And something else, you don't want to start with a question and continue with a straight answer. Even though it is a one way to start, it'd be better to make a hook or at least say something like this: Since education plays a very important role in one's life, teachers, not students, should make a decision regarding his education, because they know their students better and are more experienced in educational sphere. And after this sentence, you can make two paragraphs: 1) about how they know us better as in your first supporting paragraph;

2) about how they are more experienced; in terms of what they are more experienced than we are.

And by the way, I've taken TOEFL too. And here is some help for the writing based on a reading+listening:

P 1

The lecturer holds a very different point of view from the paragraph which states....

P2

First, the lecturer argues that... But on the other hand, the paragraph demonstrates that....

P3

Second, the lecturer also disagrees with ... On the contrary, the reading passage gives an opposite view that...

P4

Finally, regarding the.... the lecturer throws some light on how to deal with... This is indirect contradiction with the claim in the reading passage that....

Hope it helps, good luck)))
Write if you need any help
OP BNMS 1 / 1  
Thanx i'll try my best :)
Great job here... I'll identify some erors:
Who is better at the decision for education? Is it the student, or is it the teacher?

Education plays a very important role in everyone's future.

Our teachers know what is good for us. very well then us. Let's discuss more by using some examples,

PRACTICE THE CORRECT WAY 10 times for each sentence. Type each sentence 10 x adn speak each sentence 10 x to practice the correct grammar, and you will remember! :-)

As goin Furthermore, in high school the students have no idea about the importance of education in their lives.

Because the students are young, they cannot make the right decisions.

Teachers do not have any idea about games, but the child can easily suggest what game will have be more fun for them.

So in the same way teachers and the administration have more idea about educational decisions.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Student, not teachers or administrators, should be in control of their own education