Many students find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention in school. What are the reasons?

ngthuhang 1 / -  

What could be done to solve this problem?

In recent years, it is true that there have been increasingly particular students have difficulty in staying focused on class. This essay will discuss various significant reasons and give solutions to decrease the problem.

To begin with, there are a number of elements that make students not pay attention at school. The foremost issue that impacts on students' study is the heavy workload at school and at home. Teachers have a tendency to give them an enormous range of homework that gradually makes them feel tired, stressed and hard to concentrate on lessons. Another reason why students are distracted in class is lack of sleep. A number of students have a habit of staying up late to watch films or play games, and consequently they feel downsy in the next morning. Last but not least, theoretic lessons also can lead to study neglect. For instance, literature teachers require students to write down too much that do not grasp students' attention.

On the contrary, there are a great deal of solutions to cope with this problem. The first measure is that students should organize a reasonable learning schedule to avoid being exhausted with the help from parents and teachers. This also helps them have more time to take care of themselves and participate in outdoor activities. Furthermore, it is necessary for students to have the opportunity to do experiments so that they do not feel bored when learning. In addition, teachers should change teaching methods.For example, they can add more images, illustrations to the lessons and try to be inspired teachers. These ways may make the class hours not tedious anymore.

In conclusion, distraction of students can be caused by many reasons. Therefore, parents and school ought to solve the problem immediately
it is true

Use a general referenceinstead. That is because you are not being asked if the information presented is true or false. A better starling point would have been:

Generally speaking, students have been finding it hard...

In that response format, you are not attesting to anything, just making a non - referencing observation. That is more prompt adherent.

This essay will discuss ... the problem.

Tell me what your response is. Create the discussion outline for the benefit of the examiner. He already knows the questions. He wants to know what your answers are to the cause and solution qquestions. This immediately tells him if you understood the instructions or not for the TA score.

To begin with,...at school.

This is a redundant prompt paraphrase. Do the paraphrase only once. Do not use it as word fillers in the reasoning paragraphs. Topic sentence introductions are more useful in there paragraph sections.

A number of students have a habit of staying up late to watch films or play games,

Wrong. This creates an incoherent paragraph. For coherence, connect the lack of sleep to the previous reason which is homework. You will get better C + C scores that way based an topic clarity and connectivity

On the contrary,

What solution are you opposing? You haven't presented any yet. That phrase is only used to oppose previous information. That is misplaced in this paragraph and will affect your GRA score. Reason? Inappropriate phrase usage. Your solutions do nottotally wlate to your reasons so that maybethe cause of additional C+C deductions as well.

Your concluding summary does not contain a run-down of the previous discussion topic, reasons, and solutions. Itis incorrectly formatted for the task.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many students find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention in school. What are the reasons?