Students are not given a freedom to express what they think, and it kills their creativeness

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Over last decades, it has been a proliferation of scholars entering the educational institution. They are keen to get new insights which can be implemented in their life, then make life easier. However, the students in school are commanded to obay all teacher's instructions and they are not given a freedom to express what they think. If such trend continued, they will never come up with original idea.

Pablo Picasso said that all children are born as an artist and a parent has a responsibility to remain it. He explained that the essential steps to keep them as an artist is to understand two sorts of intelligence. Firstly, it is a driver. Several children think the world as they experience. It means that they live a life through several approaches are movement, imagination, and sound. In addition, majority of children generate a thought from their brain which interact and transfers an array of information.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Lincoln
These are a few corrections to finalize your summary. Please, meet and deal with them.
^_^

They are keen to get ON GETTING (Pay attention the meaning and collocation) new insights which (...) in their life, AND then make life easier. However, the students in THE school are commanded to obay OBEY all teacher's instructions ...

... children are born as an artist,(If there are different subjects, you should put a comma) and a parent ...
... keep them as an artist is ARE to MAKING THEM (make you sure that what you write is what you mind) understand two ...
Several children think the world as they THEIR experience.
... through several approaches;are movement, ...
In addition, A majority of children generateS a thought (...) which interactS and transfers ...

Overall, it is a good job.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hello abraham
here is my suggestions for you
hope it helps

... implemented in their life, then makes life easier. However, the students in the school are commanded to obayobey all teacher's instructions ...
... they will never come up with the original idea.

... the essential stepsthe essential is singular

... think the world as theytheir experience.

thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Students are not given a freedom to express what they think, and it kills their creativeness