A study states, that an effective learning can be resulted by meal that enrich with nutrients

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
To learn effectively, children need to eat healthy meal at school. How true is this statement? Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children?

Brain children still experience development. It usually use every time especially when children study at the school. There are some people say that to study effectively. Children have to costumer healthy meals. I personally, extremely agree with this statement, so healthy food is necessary for children's brain.

School is a place that almost most of the children activities hold at school. It can influence what is meal that consumed by schoolchildren. There is a study that states an effective learning can be resulted by meal that enrich with nutrients. Because meal that contain of high protein, diverse vitamins and minerals can help toddlers to receive lesson fastly. For example chicken soup, fruit salad and milk. Canteen in school has to provides those healthy food. So, they can be easy to consume it, and they can increase learning capacity.

On the other hand, parent has responsibility for provides food for their children, because every children having their breakfast and dinner in their homes. So, it important to give their best quality of meal. Parent is a most close person for the children who know what menu their like. When children don't have appetite for eating, parent know what the alternative menu to their children, especially health cuisines. Every parent will their children to be smart person in the future. So, they role as parents have big responsibility to give their children healthy meal.

To sum up, increasing an effective learning can be resulted which children consume healthy food that enriched nutrition from canteen school. Besides, parent also has responsibility to give their children good meal to rising study performance children.
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
HELLO MISS @badafebriani17 ^_^
LET ME GIVE YOU SOME CORRECTION :)

It usually use=>USES every time ...
Children have to costumer=>CONSUME healthy meals.

... an effective learning can be resulted by meal that enrich with nutrients => RESULT BY MEAL THAT ENRICH WITH NUTRIENTS . Because meal that contain of =>CONTAINS high protein, diverse vitamins...

... provides those healthy food=>THAT HEALTHY FOOD

Parent is a most close =>CLOSEST person for the children ...

GOOD LUCK :)
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
It usually use USES every time ...
... that to study effectively, (you should put comma here. do not seperate this sentence, i think it should be in one sentence) children have to costumer (consume) healthy meals.

Brain children still experience development. It usually ...

for the content of your introduction, you have success paraphrase the statement on question. However you have not answer all of the question clearly. you did not put the statement that this idea is true or not. even you did not give the answer for the second question. Let me try to give you an example :

"Children must consume nutrition food at school to study effectively. This is true notion since meal supports the activity of brain when studying. Teachers and parents should responsible to give healthy meal for them."
Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
1. Brain children still experience development.
--------> children's brain are still experience to develop.

There are some people saying that to study effectively, c hildren need to consume healthy meals.

Personally, I extremely agree with this statement that healthy food ...

place that almost most of the children doing many activities.

5. It can influence what is meal that consumed by schoolchildren.
It can be influences most of children what the nutrition that can be consume by them.

Home / Writing Feedback / A study states, that an effective learning can be resulted by meal that enrich with nutrients