Studying at university or college is the best way for professional career

Neel12 1 / 1  
Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best way for the students for their future career . Others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience.

Discuss both views and give your opinion

A person always finds himself the dilemma when he has to choose his career path . Although some
Parents think that a college education provides better career perspective, there are proponents of getting a work experience rather than a degree . This essay will discuss both views followed by a conclusion.

On the brighter side , a university provides you with a qualified degree that is the demand for most of the companies . For instance , as soon as you step

In into a company for an interview , the first thing which is asked is your qualification and without a graduation degree , you might get rejected on the spot . In addition to this , a college helps you to enhance your personality In fact academies are coming with personality development programs which can help in boosting the confidence and refine the spoken skills of the students .

On the contrary, when an adults opts for working with professionals,he gets the taste of practical knowledge .A kid who starts working with experience holders from an early age than his peers has an idea of how things done and how to tackle the real professional world problems .

Although universities try to impart practical knowledge in their students by sending them on workshops you can only observe things which I think is of now use . Moreover ,work experience helps professionals who want to start their own business as you would already have plenty of knowledge about the field . Exemplary, if Bill Gates had started Microsoft without any degree .

Concluding the above discussion , even through a college degree is important for some people , a working professional may help you better in your long term prospects .
Why are you mentioning parents as a set of people with a point of view in this discussion? They are not part of the original presentation. The original discussion uses a reference to some people and other people. There is no reference to parents. Do not use references that are not supported by synonym usage or topic discussion reasons in the original presentation. You will lose points for that. You are not being asked to provide a conclusion in this essay, only your point of view. You have created severe prompt deviations in this essay that will end up getting you a failing TA score due to your obvious inability to understand English instructions. That means, that you matter how good your reasoning might be, your essay will not pass the test.

Your GRA will be a failing score because you do not know when you use capital letters in a sentence and when not to. You are oftentimes using capital letters for words that are not proper nouns in the sentence, which is a violation of English grammar rules. I strongly urge you to learn more about proper nouns and word capitalization before you start your next practice essay.

There are no proper references to the 2 public points of view and your personal opinion either. This essay is just so bad, it is definitely not going to pass the test. Start learning the basics of English writing first, then learn how to properly format the Task 2 essays. Do not just keep writing the task 2 essays, you will not learn how to pass the test that way.
OP Neel12 1 / 1  
Pls quote some example about proper noun where I made the mistake

Home / Writing Feedback / Studying at university or college is the best way for professional career