The style of clothes and capability have a role in workplace, it should be balanced and appropriate

Linda91 30 / 40 3  
Some organisations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Other value quality of work above appearance.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

With the growth in the age and era, several companies take a big attention more to the appearance of employees, and other believe that proficiency of work is more important. I personally believe that the style of clothes and capability have a role in workplace, it should be balance and appropriate with the circumstances.

With regard to appearance of employee, some companies obligate their workers to take a huge attention to the outfits as it can influence to the services. An aviation company, for instance, is a great example of this case. Flight attendant should have looked-perfect appearance and dresses neatly as they must face the passenger directly and they reflect the company images in public as well. As a results the style of dress gives an impact on company and the satisfaction of passenger. There is no doubt that appearance has a significant role and it prevails in some organization.

On the other hand, capability of employees in work field has an important role undoubtedly because it influences the advancement of companies. The enterprise will not have a progress without it. Sales Marketing of property is the best example of this. People who work in marketing must have a capability in that field to sell the product of development smartly. Most of them advertise the products through television, so that not only the proficiency they should have, but also their appearance is become the focal point. As a results, proficiency of work smartly determines the success of the company in selling product. It can be seen from the example that value quality of work is also important side in companies.

In conclusion, although there are any different perspectives about important matters in company, whether appearance or quality of work, I would argue that the outfits and quality of work have equal role to the companies and the workers should dresses properly appropriating the condition.
ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
... several companies takepay a big attention more to the appearance ...
... have a role in workplace, it should be balanced and appropriate with the circumstances.

... looked-perfect appearance and dresses neatly as they mustto face the passenger directly and they reflect the company ...

... employees in work field has an undoubtedly important role undoubtedly because it influences ...

... have a capability in that field to sellpromote the product of development smartly.
... but also their appearance is become the focal point.
... that value quality of work is also other important side in companies.

... the outfits and quality of work have equalthe same role to the companies and ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The style of clothes and capability have a role in workplace, it should be balanced and appropriate