Summary of Artile World's hardiest animal has evolved radiation shied for its DNA By: Andy Coglan

Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
Tardigrades (Ramazzottius varieornatus),water bear, is the most toughest creatures on the planet, which can survive in extreme condition such as radiation-contaminated territory. Normally, the habitat of this animal is moss, yet surprisingly it also can survive in vacuum space either high pressure area such as trench or extreme temperature. Research nowadays has exposed the adequate justification related to that case. This because of remarkable genetic material property called bizzare protein (Damage suppressor) corresponds to the shields of Their DNA. The genetic-regulated Material would be incredibly secured by this element without disturbing the DNA it self. This shield will also mop up the DNA-harming chemicals. This research was conducted by Takekazu Kuneida and his team. Kuneida's teams have identified the proteins and were directly tested in term to prevent human kidney cells from X-ray radiation prior the proteins were also modified. Thus, this proteins sufficiently protect and improve the immunity of human body toward radioactivity.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
...,water bear, is the most toughest creatures on the planet, [NO NEED COMMA] which can survive in AN extreme condition such as IN radiation-contaminated territory.

... of this animal is IN moss, yet surprisingly it also can survive ...
Research nowadays THE RECENT RESEARCH has exposed the adequate ...
This IS because of remarkable genetic (...) (Damage suppressor) WHICH corresponds to the shields of Their DNA.
This THE RELATED research was conducted by Takekazu ...
Kuneida's teamshave HAS identified the proteins and were WHILE directly tested in (...) radiation prior TO the proteins THAT were also modified. Thus, this THESE proteins sufficiently protect ...

OVERALL, despite of some mistakes, your writing has become better. Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary of Artile World's hardiest animal has evolved radiation shied for its DNA By: Andy Coglan