World's hardiest animal has evolved radiation shield for its DNA

fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
This summary is extracted from an article that published by Andy Coghlan in newscientist.com. Tardigrades known as a creature which has a extreme survival skills. Recent research found that this ability resulted from resistance to radiation and caused they will keep alive even in environment where pressures six times greater than at the bottom of the deepest ocean. DNA of Ramazzottius varieornatus, one species of Tardigrades, are specific to protect their own DNA structure. However, scientists have tested these proteins to human kidney cells against radiation damage then the result is positive. There was a good news to heard about applications of this 'special proteins' in the distant future might protect healthy human cells from cancer treatment.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Fauzan,

... from resistance to radiation and causedthen, they will keep alive ...
.. are specific to protect their own DNA structure.
... cells against radiation damage then as the result is positive. There It was a good news to heard ...

Hope these help
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Tardigrades known as a creature which has aAN extreme survival skills.
... resulted from resistance to radiation and caused MADE they will keep alive ...
.., one species of Tardigrades, are IS [uncountable noun treated as singular noun, thus it is followed by "is' not 'are' ] specific to protect ...
... kidney cells against radiation damage then the result is positive. WHICH RESULTED IN POSITIVE FINDINGS. There was a good news to heard about applications of (...) distant future WHICH might protect AVOID healthy human cells ...

at all, some minor errors like in the using of article, singular/plural issue, and sentence completion in which appropriate using of conjunction needed to compose complex structure, need to be concerned

Home / Writing Feedback / World's hardiest animal has evolved radiation shield for its DNA