An Article Summary: Everything You've Heard about Alcohol being Good for You is a Lie By Elizabeth N

Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Providing a scientific research regarding the benefit of alcohol's consumption is a current persuading technique by the alcohol industry to attract more customers. As The American Heart Association states that alcohol can raise good cholesterol, provide the body with antioxidants, and reduce blood clotting that can lead to heart attack or stroke. There is also a statement which claims those who follow a Mediterranean diet, which permits wine-consumption, appear to live longer.

In fact, there is no reliable data regarding this controversial situation. Those research institutions tend to promote the benefits of alcohol for money-making purposes rather than publish different point of views as comparison. They do not care about the negative impacts which customers might risk for, such as heart damage and other related diseases.

Surprisingly, the World Health Organization (WHO) classifies alcohol as a known carcinogen in the very same category as asbestos, formaldehyde, tobacco, and processed meat. Alcohol does not just increase the risk of cancer but actually causes at least seven types of cancer. Therefore, be aware of what you hear!
Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
Hello fitri, May be I will give you some suggests for the article. Maybe you can put the various of vocabularies such as, "about", "Can", etc.

Besides, there are few sentences need be made more effective, like there is also a statement (No statement which claims ...). That's all. good luck.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
As The American Heart Association states that alcohol can raise ...

from the structure or function, since you wrote 'as' in the beginning , you still need to add information in this sentence. or, you may write :

as The American Heart Association states that alcohol can raise good cholesterol, provide the body with antioxidants, and reduce blood clotting that can lead to heart attack or stroke, it can be conclude that alcohol consumption is good for health.

or
according to The American Heart Association, alcohol can raise good cholesterol, provide the body with antioxidants, and reduce blood clotting that can lead to heart attack or stroke

In fact, there is no reliable data regarding this controversial situation.

this statement refers to? is it refer to Mediterranean diet? because if not, it will be confusing since readers would examine that American Heart Association statement is reliable data....

In fact, there isare no reliabledata[= plural] regarding to this controversial situation.
Therefore, be aware of what you hearT !
keep your heart healthy!
keep your heart!

be aware means to 'avoid' heart just like you say 'be aware of dog'

overall, you have shown a good writing with less minor errors. good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / An Article Summary: Everything You've Heard about Alcohol being Good for You is a Lie By Elizabeth N