TED SUMMARY: KEN ROBINSON - DO SCHOOLS KILL CREATIVITY

vinau 2 / 3  
Ken Robinson on his TED stage talk about education and creativity. Every education system on earth has the same composition of subjects. At the top there are mathematics, languages and at the bottom are the arts. Moreover, art and music are higher in schools than drama and dance. Dance lesson is also important, as important as math subject.

The composition of education is split on two ideas. First, the most useful subjects for work are on the top. So they were probably conducted away from things at school when they were a child and things they liked are on the bottom that they would never get a job by doing that thing. The second is shcolastic ability, which has really come to control people aspect of intelligence. If people think of it, the whole system of public education around the world is a never-ending process of university admission and the result is that many highly-talented, brilliant, creative people think they are not, because the thing they were good at at school was not valued.
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi Vinau...

... his TED stage talked about education and creativity. Every education system on the earth has the same compositionproportion of subjects. At the top, there are mathematicsand languageswhileand at the bottom areis the arts .

Dance lesson is also important as important as math subject.

... subjects for working are on the top.
... school when they were a childchildrem and things they liked are on (...) by doing that thingyou have to avoid using "thing" . The second is shcolastic ability, which has really come tocome as the big control toward people aspect of intelligence.

..., because the thingthey were good at ...

Home / Writing Feedback / TED SUMMARY: KEN ROBINSON - DO SCHOOLS KILL CREATIVITY