TED SUMMARY: LIDIA YUKNAVITCH TALK ABOUT HER MISFIT STORY

VKWSSH89 1 / -  
Lidia Yuknavitch is a card - carrying misfit. According to Yuknavitch misfit means " a person who is poorly adapted to new situations and environments".

She is a woman had a messed up life which is dreams to be a writer. She flew away to New York the city of writers. She finally got together with her favorite authors.

They brought her to the three big publishers and it is all works but it is like a sad stone in her throat. Due to the fact misfit people don't always savvy how to hope or say yes for picking the great one. It is a disgrace they are bring along. She just back to Oregon and just try her best at there and being a writer. She advises to misfits they are a beautiful creatures so give voice to the story and they worthy to be heard.
erwiin 5 / 12  
Hello, your essay is good. However, I would like to give some suggestions for it.

1. they are bring (bring ) along
2. She just back (backs ) to Oregon
3. just try (tries ) her best at there and being a writer
4. they are a beautiful creatures (beautiful creatures ) so give voice to the story
5. and they (them ) worthy to be heard.

Thank you
David54 15 / 22 1  
Hallo,

There are several correction for you,

" Lidia Yuknavitch is a card - carrying misfit"(Lidia Yuknavitch is a card? what it's means?) .

She is a woman who had a messed up life whichand has ais dreams to be a writer. She flew away to New York,known as the city of writers....

...They broughtintroduce her to the three of big publishers.....
She just came back to Oregon and just try her best at there ...
David54 15 / 22 1  
Hallo,

There are several correction for you,

" Lidia Yuknavitch is a card - carrying misfit"(Lidia Yuknavitch is a card? what it's means?) ...

She is a womanwho had a messed up life whichand has ais dreams to be a writer. She flew away to New York, known as the city of writers....

...They brought introduce her to the three of big publishers.....
She just came back to Oregon and justtrytried her best....
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi VKWSSH89. Here I left the comment for you.

Lidia Yuknavitch is a card - carrying misfit. According to Yuknavitch misfit ......==> it looks like a confusing sentence and uses some repetition words.
It should be: According to Yuknavitch as a ...... said that "misfit" is a person who poorly adapted to new situations and environments.

She is a woman who had a ...
... with her favoritefavourite authors==> please pay attention about the speeling of word.

... disgrace they are bring along. ... just trytried her best at there and being a writer.
She advises to misfits they are a beautiful creaturesbeautiful creatures so give voice ....

Hope it can help you. Keep writing!!

Home / Writing Feedback / TED SUMMARY: LIDIA YUKNAVITCH TALK ABOUT HER MISFIT STORY