Summary TED: Parenting In Modern World

Iedha01 21 / 40  
We are prosperous living in this prevalent world. Most sophisticated technology are created. They make our life easier and entertaining. On the other hand, if this technology is related to parenting which is known as the most mysteriuos task in a world, it will be complicated.

This recent technology should give rewarding contribution in parenting. How do we make it happen? There are some way which are suggested. Firstly, children must feel our presence in their daily activities, such as family meal time or brushing teeth. How regular do we have this moment in a day?

Based on this essay, there are two top tasks that children want to do with a happy face, for example brush the teeth and doing laundry. In contrast with these, three worst things that children are not eager to perform.They are cleaning bedroom, doing homework , and putting their toys away.

Secondly, parents have to consider that being kids is an awesome stage in life. The way to make it happen is always being happy in front of our children. When entering the house from hard work, just giving your amused face. If the world is getting worst, take a family vacation.

in conclusion, mom and dad have to create a stable upbringing into our kids life by always having much more quality time and always be joyful in daily life.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
We are prosperous living in this prevalent world. Most sophisticated technology are created. They make our life easier and entertaining

you tend to compose very simple sentences. You need to vary your writing skill at least by mixing simple and complex structure. you may write like this, for example:

we are prosperous living in this prevalent world where most sophisticated technology are created. [simply using conjunction can alleviate your sentence]

They make our life easier and entertaining. On the other hand, if thisthese[refer to 'they' in the previous sentence except you mention 'this kind of technology'. subject+verb agreement issue ] technologIES is related to parenting which is known as the most mysteriuos task in a world, it will be complicated.

now, in this sentence, you attempted to use complex structure but it less accurate. you may write: on the other hand, it will be complicated if these technologies are related to parenting which is known as the most mysterious task in the world

There are some wayS [singular/plural issue] which are suggested.
... activities, such as family meal time or brushing teeth time . How regular do we need to have this moment in a day?

Based on this essay, [essay or TED?] there are two top tasks ...
In contrast with these, there are three worst things that ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary TED: Parenting In Modern World