Summary Article: Russia stresses importance of cyber-security cooperation with Indonesia

ibal28 20 / 30 5  
A top Russian diplomat said that the cybersecurity hazards are the vital problem for International citizen and it needs a strongest intergovernmental cooperation to overcome the entire problem in this age. To increase the cooperation between authorities also become an attention for Mikhail Y. Galuzin as a Russian Ambassador to Indonesia. He said that government has to take a part to tackle the increasing number of terrorism. Galuzin clarified about the raised amount of utilizing the internet like a social media, terrorism and all activities that related to communicating with other terror agents. Unfortunately, the internet and other cyber technologies have been used continuously by terrorist and all organised crimes in different activities. Come up with this reason, all part of authority should take a strike action to combat and destroy the endeavour of terrorism activities. Indonesia and Russia coincide to enhance cooperation, especially in cybersecurity, following bilateral consultation on strategic stability between two countries to led political coordinating.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Ibal.
I am delighted to read your summary because you have shown the better progress. One having to be remembered is making you sure that what you write is what you mind. Sometimes, there actually need a gerund, but you place TO INFINITIVE. please, meet my notes and deal with them

A top Russian diplomat said (...) for International citizenS,(Don't forget putting a comma if those have different subjects) and it needs a ...
To increase INCREASING the cooperation between ...
He said that THE government has to take a part to tackle the increasing A RISE FOR THE number of terrorismS.
... used continuously by terroristS and all organised ...
... action to combat and destroy the endeavour of terrorism activities.

OVERALL, IT IS A GOOD JOB

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article: Russia stresses importance of cyber-security cooperation with Indonesia