Summary from TED's video. Writing flows and grammar.

alif 12 / 13 2  
hello guys ! please help me to correct this paragraph to improve my writing.
I tried to make a summary from TED's video.

An important skill that should be owned by people is self-confident. How to build our self-confident totally in our lives? Firstly, repetition is a way to train the self-confident showing an ability to accomplish tasks. When they do practice regularly with the same task, it will incorporate their belief for completing their responsibilities. Secondly, a huge persistence will affect people's mind to brave performing an equal activities with having self-affirmation. For instance, Muhammad Ali, a well-known person of fighting-sport, could fully believe himself that he was the greatest person in this planet. He built a positive behaviour without cogitating what the others said about him. As a result, the notion of self-assured is an immense ability for helping humans in order to achieve the better future-live.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
An important skill that should be owned by people is self-confident. How to build our self-confident totally in our lives?

Everyone should learn to gain self-confident. Since it is believed that self-confidence brings more happiness, self-confident people are naturally more successful. Here are some techniques to build self-confidence .

... Since there is no prior antecedent, the personal pronoun "they' in this sentence is unclear.

When they do practice regularly with the same task

... cogitating what CHANGES INTO cogitating ABOUT what

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary from TED's video. Writing flows and grammar.