Be Sure to Those Who Helped You

mem77 62 / 98 6  
These days, most of students in our generation are lazy, ungrateful and disrespectful to what came before their graduation. Based on this article, we should thank to all of people who always support us when we do our thesis. One of the ways that we can do to appreciate them is that putting their name in our final assignment and gives some regard. First of all, our parents merit more honor than anyone else. They are the most genuine people in the entire world who always give energy and time in our daily basis. They always bring many advantages and it makes us can reach many achieves. The second one is our friends that deserve our thanks. They always accompanied us to face any condition in campus life and give a lot of memories for us. The last but not the least is our lectures, professors, and senior who always share their experiences and also give much advice to us. Thus, just do the simple thing to say thank you for special people in our life.
Muhamad, you have just broken the singular most important rule in writing these summary essays. You copied, without even trying to rephrase the text, a whole portion of the original article. I refer to the portion that talks about the generation that is lazy, ungrateful, and disrespectful. The examiner will see that you did not even try to change the way that the section of that essay was presented and he will immediately fail you in this section of the test. You should always strive to present an original understanding of the essay that will never refer back to the original text in a form of plagiarism. The important thing to present in this essay is your own understanding of the text so you have to speak in your own words. You cannot duplicate the words from the original source. Try your best to present this same essay to us again. This time, do not use words from the original. As I reviewed your work, I found more words from the original source being presented here with almost no corrections. You need to make sure to never do that in the actual test so you might as well start practicing that during the practice tests.
khanifati 2 / 4 1  
I think you've got all the crucial point to the summary right. You mention each point and explain it like in the article, though you're lack to develop it from your own point of view and I think it's better if you're able to para-phrase the statement from the original article.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Hi Edho, your writing is great but there are some correction that I think will make it better.

..., ungrateful and unfortunately disrespectful to what camecomes before their graduation.
... to appreciate them is thatby putting their name ...
... genuine people in the entire world(you should refuce this words since it can be ambiguous when you put it after the word "world") who always give ...
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hello edo
I have some suggestions for you
hope it works

These days, most of students in our ...

... to appreciate them is that putting their name ...

First of all, our parents merit obtain more honor ...

... genuine people in the entire world who always give energy and time inon our daily basis.

... can reach many achievesachievements .

They always accompaniedaccompany us to face with any conditions in campus life ...

The last but not the least is our lectures, professors, (...) and also gives much advice to us.

thanks
alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
this is my correction for you, feel free to correction me too.

..., ungrateful and disrespectful to someone who help before their graduation.

They always brings many advantages and it makes us can reached many achievments.

Home / Writing Feedback / Be Sure to Those Who Helped You