We should take notice that some insects are important in our daily life. One of them is the silkworm

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
The diagram gives the information about the silkworm life cycle and also illustrates the process of silk cloth production. Overall, there are four stages of silkworm lives, it begins with eggs being laid by the mother worm until the eggs are becoming the moth and produces eggs again during 16 days. While the process of silk cloth production has five linear steps from selecting cocoon to in the dye process.

The life cycle of silkworm starts with the eggs transform into silkworm larva in ten days and it eats leaves such a mulberry leaves to grow up, after four to six weeks to changes to silk thread and produce larva. During three to eight days it turns again into a cocoon. Eventually, the cocoon transform into moth around 16 days, it grows up to produce eggs and recycle again.

Turning to the process production of silk cloth, initially silk thread shells are selected and boiled into the water with hot temperature. After that, the shells goes to unwind process so that produce 300-900 thread. Finally, it puts into twist and weave process. Then, all of it is ready for dye process in any color to being attractive.

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
... eggs again during 16 days. MEANWhile the process of silk cloth production ...pay attention about the difference between conjunction and adverb which connect the sentence with previous sentence. conjunction ==> conj+sentence, sentence/ sentence+conj+sentence

... larva in ten days,[conjunction"and, but, or, so, yet need "," before second sentence and it eats leaves ...
DuringFROM three to eight days ...
... around 16 days, AND it grows up to ...

Home / Writing Feedback / We should take notice that some insects are important in our daily life. One of them is the silkworm