Who have to take responsibility on the number of plastic usage for packaging

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Some people feel that manufacturers and supermarkets have the responsibility to reduce the amount of packaging of goods. While others argue that customers should avoid buying goods with a lot of packaging. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

A great deal of inhabitants thinks that they have to avoid using item which has lots of packaging while other believe that department store and employers should take responsibility for this case. I personally agree that buyers is the main actor for this issue, but both sellers and employers have important role also. This essay will discuss both opinion.

These days, plastic usage become hot issue as it can influence our environment sustainability as it is used for packaging items. Prevention effort should be done by both manufacturers and sellers as they are the one who make decision about their selling items' packaging. They also can establish regulation which related to plastic usage for packaging. For example, department store should take more cost if customers want to use additional package. As a result, buyers will think twice if they want to add more package and this effort will reduce the number of plastic usage also. Consider to the example, there is no doubt that both sellers and manufacturers are responsible to the number of plastic usage.

Most customers tend to use lots of plastic for packaging as they want to protect their items from being damage. Buyers indeed have an essential part on plastic usage and environmental condition as they are the main actor who decide the number of plastic on their items' packaging. For instance, they can brings their own bag to reduce plastic bag usage every time they buy something in supermarkets. Besides that, they can ask the seller to use less package on the items which they buy. As a result, lots of packaging can be reduced, and so do the plastic usage. In other word, they have contributed to sustain our environment and prevent it from being damage by plastic. It is clear that buyers is the main actor and they have pivotal role to tackle environmental issue related to plastic usage for packaging.

To conclude, although sellers and manufacturers have a responsibility for the packaging on their selling item, but buyers also have an important role as they are the one who decide the number of plastic for packaging their items. I strongly believe that there is other actor, government, who can help both seller and buyers to solve this problem and prevent the environment from being damage.
Lita27 16 / 21 2  
These days, plastic usage become a hot issue as it can influence our environment sustainabilitygives dire impact on balance environmentas it is used for packaging items . Prevention effort Collaborative efforts in prevention of this problem should be done by both manufacturers and (...) decision about their selling items'products packaging.

For example, department stores should takecharge more cost if customers ...
As a result, buyers will think twice if they wantto add more packageto take plastic as the packaging and this effort will ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Who have to take responsibility on the number of plastic usage for packaging