Taking a year of break between high school & university

monaph 2 / 6 2  
Hi everybody,
This is my first thread and also one of my first writings!
I would appreciate if you let me know your opinion about it.
Thanks.
***********
In current societies, whether taking a break between high school and university or not has been turning to a challenging issue amongst youth. Despite the risk of becoming hard to back to educational system, significant role of obtaining new experiences and independence as two advantages of making such a decision should be highly considered.

After years of study at school, spending a year in a totally different environment might make it difficult for a young people to back to academic environment. Since they may regard that it is a demanding process to adapt themselves again with educational disciplines, they may leave their rest of learning.

Nevertheless, selecting this option can lead to get a wide range of skills and experiences. Students who choose to travel or work have a unique opportunity to communicate with different characters and learn new things. This could make them more prepared to enter the university.

Moreover, devoting a year to journey or enter a profession after completing high school can breed freedom into juveniles. When they separate from their parents, they have to be more responsible and cautious in their expenditures. Thus, it might be easier for them to economize during their education.

To conclude, it should be stated although deciding this alternative has some advantages and disadvantages, I'm strongly focused on its profits. Since being experienced or skilled and having independence are features which could help youth during their education in university, no one can deny that dedicating a year to work or travel can provide these.
colin 23 / 48 15  
I can not see your essay. You should check to ensure that your essay has been submitted.

Hope to see your good essay soon.
In current societies, whether taking a break between high school and university or not has been turning to a challenging issue amongst youth.

I guess it is not an issue, but a decision : )
In modern society, whether to take a break between high school and university or not is a challenging decision for the youth to make.

Despite the risk of becoming hard to back to educational system, significant role of obtaining new experiences and independence as two advantages of making such a decision should be highly considered.

.... You have good points here, but it is poorly presented. Also the sentence is too long :(
Better rephrase : )
colin 23 / 48 15  
==>>Nowadays, the debate about whether taking a break between high school and university has been fueled.

==>>Despite hardly returning to school, obtaining field experiences and becoming independence are the reasons of making such a decision.

Nevertheless, selecting this option can lead to get a wide range of skills and experiences.
==>>Nevertheless, by selecting this option, students can get a wide range of skills and experiences.

Since being experienced or skilled and having independence are features which could help youth during their education in university, no one can deny that dedicating a year to work or travel can provide these.

==>>Since accumulating experiences, obtain skills and becoming independence can be beneficial, which could prepare youths well for further study in college, it is worth spending a year in working and travelling.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai...
good attempt...

Additional ponits for you..

:It helps to meet the tution of future studies espically poor children..
:It boosts their personality, enables them to lead independently, and teach time managnent..
:some time much useful for them to choose their future career from the valuable experience they gained in this gap year...

Please excuse spelling mistakes..

Tessy

Home / Writing Feedback / Taking a year of break between high school & university