Teachers should be responsible for teaching students to judge what is right and wrong

Lunar 1 / -  

teaching pupils to well judge and behave

In recent years, what teachers should educate their students has been a prominent issue in many parts of the world. While some people maintain that educators should play essential roles to direct their pupils to well judge and behave, I believe that they should teach their youngsters about academic curriculums at schools nowadays.

On the one hand, raising pupil's awareness about their judgment and behaviour in the community, without any doubt, is a crucial responsibility of each teacher. According to experts, personality and characteristics of each person are built up soon when they are young. Therefore, educators should take up teaching them about judgment and behavior; which has resulted in establishing ethical fundamentals of good citizens' quality in later life. In terms of spending too much time on their schools, students mainly contact and interact with both their classmates and teachers. By observing and imitating those actions from relatives at schools, pupils might be affected and react towards other people in society, thus not only should their parents be responsible for this, but their teachers also would be well-typical examples for students.

On the other hand, academic subjects at schools are carefully considered to teach students. When it comes to academic acknowledgment regarded as a human being's civilization of treasures, students should be enhanced to study and inherit them. To complete this great mission, hardly do other sources from community boost, educators are pioneers to transfer wonderful knowledge to pupils. Furthermore, broadening students' horizons when they are sitting at schools is an extremely crucial requirement for their living and society in future. For example, to seek decent jobs with fulfillment of satisfaction and healthy account banks when students are growing up after schooling, they need academic knowledge and other skills that are taught by teachers at schools.

In conclusion, teachers should manage to teach students both judgment, behaviour and academic knowledge. I strongly support that all those will help foster students' development.
The first paragraph incompletely presents the original discussion. There is no reference to the other opinion that teachers should focus on the teaching of academic subjects only. It is a partially correct response format with an inaccurate reasoning paragraph presentation.

It is obvious that the discussion paragraphs focus only the point of view of the author. The lack of public opinion explanation prior to the general opinion proved this. The author can very well offer a general opinion as a representation of his point of view, provided he first properly delivers the public opinion based on an active third person representation. It is only by comparing the public belief with the write's own point of view for each that the proper comparative discussion format can be delivered in the essay. Discuss both views means compare the opinions with your own. Balance the opinion presentation as best as possible.

Home / Writing Feedback / Teachers should be responsible for teaching students to judge what is right and wrong