Teenagers should spend their spare time on unpaid community work statements

windietran 1 / -  

Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time

Nowadays, charity work is more popular day by day and is especially special to young people. This brings large benefits for them and resolves some issues for society. In my point of view, I totally agree that teenagers should spend their spare time on unpaid community work statements. This essay will explain the reason why I support that.

According to many people, community work is an opportunity for teenagers to become complete people in their life. In other words, the work like helping old people, special kids, etc. the little-adults can increase more social experience. This includes how to understand the problem, how to gain the idea to solve that issue, and how to take the action. For instance, many universities in Vietnam organized lots of charity events such as The Green Summer, The Spring volunteer,... Joining this program will increase our conscience about other people, and furthermore, it gives us a chance to take humanitarian action. Significantly, this experience and social skills can not be learned at school or by attending an academic course.

Like the previous point, it is a good chance for society. Firstly, the increase of decent citizens amounts also reduces the proportion of crimes for countries. As evidence that through helping people works, young generations also advance their cognitive skills and have responsibility for themselves and society. Accordingly, the number of crimes, robberies, and unethical involvements was reduced in recent years.

In conclusion, participating in unpaid work has positive effects on society. Similarly, it brings rich inner qualities to teenagers.
This essay will explain the reason why I support that.

This is unacceptable. Once your opinion is provided, the reasoning summary must follow immediately to complete the opinion basis/ discussion reasons outline.

volunteer,...

One punctuation mark at a time. Review punctuation usage rules. Nowhere does it allow for the successive use of punctuation marks. That is because each mark indicates a different though t or emotional representation. That is why it is used only one at a time. This relates to thought and discussion clarity.

can not

Spelling error. This should be represented as one word only. Connect the spelled out words as one only.

Firstly

Do not use numerical ordinals in a paragraph if it cannot be used successively.

Use a comprehensive concluding summary. Use at least 40 words for a full scoring award.

Home / Writing Feedback / Teenagers should spend their spare time on unpaid community work statements