Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

'television is nothing more than entertainment' - SAMPLE QUESTION FROM IELTS

iii_atsied 1 / 2  
Some people believe that television is a powerful educational tool. Other people believe that television is nothing more than entertainment and should be discouraged.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Nowadays, watching television programs is very popular all over the world. It was the source of information and also with for entertainment purposes. In this essay I will discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of watching television.

Most people spend their free time in watching television, they are informed on latest trends within their country and all over the world. Children also able to learn a lot, from educational program like for example the national geographic and discovery. Facts gathered from television could help in office and school research or presentation.

Furthermore, television is also for entertainment value where adult allocate their time in drama and comedy program, while children love to watch cartoons channel. It media captures viewers attention because it finds the show enjoyable or has a moral values.

To sum up, television is become part of humans life whether it is for learning or for entertainment purposes it is must not be discouraged, because it ads in color of life.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'television is nothing more than entertainment' - SAMPLE QUESTION FROM IELTS