WRITING TASK 1 TEST 1 CAMBRIDGE 17 (TOWN OF NORBITON)

doquynh 1 / -  
THE MAPS BELOW SHOW AND INDUSTRIAL AREA IN THE TOWN OF NORBITON, AND PLANNED FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SITE

The maps delineate the current layout of the industrial region in the town of Norbiton and the proposed design for its redevelopment in the future.

Looking from an overall perspective, it is discernible that the area witnessed numerous significant changes, including the relocation of farmland, the expansion of the roundabout, the removal of some factories and the replacement of other facilities.

It is clear to observe that there will be a change in the position of the farmland. It will be moved to the top right of the Norbiton instead of to the North of the river. Besides, there will be a house situated on the farmland's location. Secondly, there will be an expansion of the roundabout which is in the center of the whole region. This construction will be widened not only to the North but also in the opposite direction. Furthermore, a sub-roundabout will be built at the bottom of the area.

There is a significant replacement of several constructions in the industrial zone. Many factories located around the roundabout will be replaced with housing for residents in the future. Moreover, shops and a medical centre will be built on both sides of the circuitous. In addition to that, a playground will be constructed which connected directly to the roundabout. There will be a new school situated in the southern east of the whole area.

@doquynh

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15055 4834  
The image is over analyzed. You need to write only up to 200 words for this task otherwise you will cut into the writing time of your task 2 essay. It is easy to overwrite the task when you do not practice writing using a timer. You have to use a timer in this case because you are writing a time sensitive task. You need to know exactly hoe many words you can write during the actual test inclusive of editing and finalization time for the writing. This essay shows signs of not being proof read or edited for content. There are grammatical and sentence structure errors that were not corrected before the submission of this work. You should be able to say things simply in an essay of this sort. Keep it concise.

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 1 TEST 1 CAMBRIDGE 17 (TOWN OF NORBITON)