There are many
thingsREASONS/ CAUSES/ ASPECTS
which could be changed in my university like libraries, desks, some teachers, AND
1. AVOID USE "THING" in academic or formal writing, because it is informal.
2. don't forget to add 'AND' in the last sequence.
First of all, students come TO universities to learn ...
3. come + TO + universities.
Place is THE most important
thingREASONS/ CAUSES/ ASPECTS to study. it IT should be quiet, peaceful, AND comfortable.
4. MOST IMPORTANT ---> SUPERLATIVE. So, you must add "THE" before superlative ---> THE GREATEST, THE LOWEST, THE MOST ENORMOUS, etc
5. same with number 1
6. You must add LINKING WORD to connect your sentence, otherwise separate it into two sentences.