Do you think microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to society?

Activelung /  
Nowadays, business in a variety of subjects has significantly increased at a fast pace. Food is also not an exception. A number of new types of food are still being invented to these days in order to offer convenience to busy people. Microwave ovens were created for the purpose. You put your food in the machine, just wait for few minutes, and then it is warm enough and ready to be eaten. Fast restaurants are also amazingly useful among businessmen. People can hardly find places without them. They are almost located everywhere so that individuals can reach there in no time. In my perspective, microwave ovens and fast restaurants have brought great convenience to this society. Here are the two greatest reasons why they are beneficial to today's society: microwave ovens prevent people from skipping their meals and fast restaurant can give people chances to experience or earn jobs to afford their living.

First of all, microwave ovens provide people with fast meals or food which can be cooked mostly within five minutes. Some businessmen in today's society can sometimes be really busy which forces them to skip their meals. Skipping meals can be a terrible problem for their bodies. For example, it can lead to bad eating habits as well as noticeable weight loss. As most food experts may indicate, it can also result in a lack of essential nutrients. Not eating, therefore, can be even worse than eating microwave oven food which may be regarded as unhealthy by some people. In order to stay healthy, eating is a matter that must be done individually by all people.

Secondly, fast food restaurants give people including teenage ones opportunities to experience real-life jobs. I believe this is really important to people's lives because the social activity can make them grow more independently. A part-time employee can earn a salary to afford his living. Some other employees might also have a chance to become aware of how society is operated. Fast food, in other words, does not only rescue people from skipping meals but also give assistance to people in terms of business and living.

To sum up, food cooked from microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to contemporary society. They help people eat meals on a regular basis. The restaurants offer great opportunities to obtain a job besides accessible convenience from almost everywhere. Everything is useful if they are used for right purposes; however, overusing them can also cause serious problems. How about sometimes we cook meals ourselves to eat more properly?
ltduc97 3 / 3 1  
Microwave ovens were created for thethis purpose
microwave ovens and fast restaurants have brought great convenience to this society
for our life . - this sentence is right but i think the work society is not accordant.

Skipping meals can be a terrible problem for their bodies affects to their health.
A part-time employee can earn a salary to afford his living.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you think microwave ovens and fast food restaurants are beneficial to society?