There are three advantages and disadvantages of being person who lives in a small village.

dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
If you ever heard your grandparents told you about how they lived in the village, you would find different habits people live in the big city. I think there are three advantages and disadvantages to being inhabitants who lived in a small village.

I convince most of benefits were social. Firstly, the citizens had more relaxed time, so they talked conveniently. When someone met others, he/she would greet them politely. So, they respected each other. Secondly, because people used to know each other, if they had a problem, they could ask for help easily without worried. Third, for public area in the village like streets, sewer, and landfill, they didn't need money to build it, they worked together as a unit to build a public needed.

Not only gain we got living in small village, there were also weakness. Firstly, becausse the villagers already knew each other, they did not hesitate to enter other people place, so they had less privacy. Secondly, having more free time did not always mean a good thing. Just because they had nothing to do, they simply gossiped other neighbours and it made the news spreaded so fast. Third, the good frequent the citizens met oftentimes made them think that they were better than other (especially other village) so they had tendency quarrelsome each others.
kobayakawa07 8 / 13  
Hi dinar, you have a lot of idea in your essay. I like it very much. Here is my analysis:

3rd paragraph
Not only gain we got living in small village, but also there were also weakness.
I think you should give 'but also' in same sentence if you put 'not only' in the beginning

Thank you very much. I hope we can learn english together.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are three advantages and disadvantages of being person who lives in a small village.