The topic of whether a country will gain an edge when its students study overseas

Bla 1 / -  

People say that a country will benefit greatly if its students study abroad

The topic of whether a country will gain an edge when its students study overseas.Although there are disbeliefs and controversies over the statement,I personally agree with the opinion for several reasons

Without a doubt, students who study abroad have the ability to contribute to their country's development.First and foremost, greater educational standards at foreign institutions will provide students the top notch education with qualified teachers and advanced learning facilities.Student will achieve qualification that are accredited and recognized worldwide, they can have more opportunities and better career prospect. Furthermore, studying abroad make students become adaptive,skillful,and well-rounded since they have to be independent and conscientious in a foreign land. Hence, they will have advantages and experiences when working in a multicultural and international environment.Therefore, it is beneficial to our society due to the educated, skilled workforce in the future.

Nevertheless, there are some issues that students have to face when studying overseas.Firstly,economic matters are one of the burdens for students and families so they must expense and manage their money wisely.Otherwise, they may face other challenges such as solitude,homesickness,and alien environments.However,all this obstacles, all this pressure,they are all the precious experiences that oversea students have to undergo to become more complete and then produce societal values..On the other hand, not all students have a desire to return to their native country and develop it. It is understandable that many students choose to emigrate after their studies because of better living conditions and job growth prospects in foreign nations. As a result, society must deal with the loss of trained labor.
While the writer shows a good understanding of the discussion topic, a problem arose with the incomplete opinion statement. While this is an ague or disagree essay, it has the added requirement of an emotional response to indicate the writers's (non) support of the given statement. Therefore, the paragraph missed out on being fully task responsive by accident. Only partial scoring will apply to the preliminary score.

The overall discussion is also improperly developed as the writer provides an alternative statement discussion Since this is not an A V. D prompt, that discussion format cannot be used. This is a single opinion defense meaning, both paragraphs should support the given opinion.

Missing from the presentation is the expected 4 paragraph format. The concluding paraphrase is not included in the presentation. Thatparagraph is a scoring necessity that can result in the essay receiving a failing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The topic of whether a country will gain an edge when its students study overseas