The transformation that Dubai has undergone over the time

dollydorrie 1 / -  

changes that have taken place in Dubai

The two maps illustrate various changes modifications. Dubai has undergone since the past to the present. Overall , Dubai has become a bustling city with a lot of vehicles and skyscrapers.

In the past, many trees scatteredly planted in a wide multi-directional road surrounding a gigantic roundabout. On the top right-hand and left-hand, there were a enormous empty fields with nearby few buildings. Along the two sides are rows of trees planted in a row.

Contrary to the development of today, the second one, we can see the fields have been replaced with more high-rise buildings, which has leveled the trees around the road. In the center, the traffic circular has been refurbished by many tall trees.

Moreover, the whole city has looked more modern and crowded as there has more traffic on the avenue.

The essay will have a difficult time achieving a passing score. It is less than the mandatory 150 words. There are only 135 words in this essay which means, you will receive corresponding word percentage deductions in relation to the short essay. How many words are missing? That will be the basis of the percentage deduction. The reason you came in under the word count is because you limited your presentation to only 2 sentences per paragraph. You should aim to write at least 3 - 4 sentences to meet the word requirement. It is a given that when you write that number of sentences per paragraph, you will automatically meet the word count.

Home / Writing Feedback / The transformation that Dubai has undergone over the time