Task 1 Trends of Reader Boys And Girls in Starmouth School

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
The line graph gives information about the number of the books which is read by boys and girls students at Starmouth School over four years period. Overall, it had an upward trends in both of the lines. However, in the end of the year the number of reader girls had higher number than reader boys.

In the first year, both of line rose slightly with reader boys had higher number than girls at 80 books while reader girls only a half of reader boys number. In 2011, reader girls experienced a significant incline while boys increased steadily and reached the peak at 100 books. In 2011 readers boys and girls had the same number. In the last years, reader boys experienced a slow decline and the girls increased dramatically and reached the peak at 140 books.

Although in the first two years reader boys always had the higher number but in the last years girls finally outnumbering boys by 60 books and had the highest number of all years.

Permata992 7 / 12  
Hallo farida, i will give you several feedbacks. I hope that it will useful for you to make a good essay next time...

Overall, it hadhas an upward trends in ...
... the number of reader girls hadhas higher number than reader boys. (using simple present tense for paraphrase question and trend)

Thank you..a good luck for your IELTS examination..

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 Trends of Reader Boys And Girls in Starmouth School