Two strong quakes strike New Zealand; no reports of damage

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
Two earthquakes are happening in several areas of New Zealand on Tuesday, while there is no victim since this accident compared five years ago which killed 185 people and also demolished thousands of settlements. The first one occurs in the North of New Zealand with 5.6 scales richer with depth at approximately 10 kilometers. Thus, there is no tsunami in there. The second one appears in the Northeast of Christchurch with depth at about 2.5 fold less than the first quake. The reason this disaster happen is the position of this country on the ring of fire which surrounded by seismic faults and also volcano mountain.

thejakartapost
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Ryan,

- Two earthquakes are happeninghas happened in several areas of New Zealand on Tuesday. (Stop here, new sentence)whileFortunately, there is no victim sinceof this accident. (stop, new sentence) In comparison withcomparedthe earthquake in five years ago, whichit killed 185 people...

- The first one occurs in the Northern part of New Zealand with 5.6 scales richerRichter scalewith depthand at approximately 10 kilometers depth .
- Thus, there is no tsunami in thereit is not potentially trigger tsunami.
- The second one appearshas appeared in the Northeast of Christchurch...
- The reason why this disaster happen is because the position of this country is on the ring of fire...

As you can see, several remarks and inputs have been delivered for the betterment of your essay. Hope this would help you composing a better article summary next time :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Two strong quakes strike New Zealand; no reports of damage