The types of things purchased in five regions of the world in 2002 is provided by the table

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
The table above gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The percentage of types of things that were used and were spent by five regions in the world in 2002 is provided by the table. Overall, Turkey was the most country that spent three categories of items. Food, drink, and tobacco were the largest items, which were spent by five countries.

At the beginning, Turkey plateaued at 32.14 percent in spending food items. Then, Ireland was the second larger country that consumed 28.91 percent at those things. It was followed by three other countries (Italy, Spain, and Sweden) consumed the things below 20%.

Italy hit a highest number in using clothing or footwear at nine percent. Then, the percentage of Sweden was the lowest at 5.40. Next, Ireland, Spain and Turkey got the same number of wearing fashions at around six percent.

The figure of Turkey in spending time for pleasure and education reached 4.35 percent. There were two countries got the same number at approximately 3.20 percent that were Italy and Sweden. This was followed by Ireland that stood at 2.2%. However, Spain spent the least time at 1.98% only. 181w

• table
Nur, the prompt specifically asked you to summarize the important facts of the report. Therefore, the summary overview should have contained more information than what you have presented. You must always remember that a report can only be perceived as accurate when the opening statement accurately provides all avenues of discussion and the parties involved in the report development. That said, I am wondering as to why you neglected to give a rundown of the names of the countries whose consumer spending was going to be discussed in the essay? The rest of the essay would have benefited from your accurate summary because that opening statement carries a bit of weight in the final scoring system. The fact that you can properly summarize and present all pertinent data in the short form paragraph means that you are capable of understanding and presenting even more complicated discussions. Please aim to do that in the future.
festivo 2 / 4  
I think the question is just like the ielts writing task-1 and you have written in a similar fashion. Your task achievement is wonderful as you have separated the paragraphs nicely. Your word selection is also nice and has got great cohesion in your writing.

If it is a long essay, then you must elaborate a bit more on this topic. Otherwise it seems nice to me.
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
The percentage of types of things that >> maybe "that" can you use not in here were used and were spent by (...) in 2002 that is provided by the table.

... country that consumed at 28.91 percent ...

... other countries (Italy, Spain, and Sweden) that "because there is two verb and we must use connector" consumed the ...

my suggestion is :
you can introduce about the name types of things in order to improve your amount of the words

Home / Writing Feedback / The types of things purchased in five regions of the world in 2002 is provided by the table